Quickbooks Payroll Support
QuickBooks Payroll Support Number : How to E-file W2 and W3 Call At +1 877-756-9341
Quickbooks Pay Support Number QuickBooks desktop is integrated with several features, for example, mobile financial apps, payment processing solutions, attendance or time keeping systems, backup solution and so forth. Beside the financial accounting application, QuickBooks has its strongest hand which is much appreciated is its QuickBooks support provided to QuickBooks users. Dial the toll free QuickBooks Customer service number +1877-756-9341 and you will be connected to the QuickBooks Pro-Advisors to get instant fail-safe solution for any QuickBooks related issue. Quickbooks Pay Support Number +1 877-756-9341
QuickBooks 2019 is supporting trillions of businesses now a day. Along with financial accounting QuickBooks also manages Payroll and monthly, quarterly or yearly tax filings. QuickBooks payroll Support comes with most updated features as per federal and state regulations to make your accounting accurate and very easy. The latest improved QuickBooks 2019 is better than its previous version for enhanced payroll functionalities.
- Quickbooks Support
- Quickbooks Support Number
- Quickbooks Payroll Support
To get QuickBooks Support for your QuickBooks errors or payroll related issues, dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1-877-756-9341. You can also ask for help on any issue faced while using QuickBooks payroll. Our certified Pro-advisors will sail you across the entire process with ease.
Today here we will discuss in QuickBooks Payroll how to e-file W2, W3 forms.
When you want to e-file your Copy (A) of W2 and W3 forms with the Social Security Administration (SSA) you can use QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. Let’s see what is required to do this.
To e-file in Payroll for QuickBooks Desktop, you need:
- Supported version of QuickBooks Desktop (2017, 2018, 2019)
- An active Enhanced Payroll subscription for QuickBooks Desktop
- An active internet connection
- Payroll updated with most recent updates
To configure W2 and W3 forms
W-2 and W-3 forms E-filing from Payroll for QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to top toolbar of QuickBooks Desktop and select Employees, then click Payroll Center.
- Under Payroll Center, go to File Forms tab.
- Locate Other Activities list at the bottom, select Change Filing Method,
- Click on Continue
- Click on Federal Form W-2 / W-3 and select Edit button at the bottom.
- Select E-File under Filing Method options
- Click Finish button at the bottom of the screen
- Close the view enrollments screen
- Click on Finish Later.
- Quickbooks enterprise support ____
Getting the forms ready to E-File
- Click on Employees from top menu;
- Go to Payroll Tax Forms and W-2s and then Process Payroll Forms.
- Click on the W-2 Form from the list of forms: In the File Forms section
- Click Annual Form W-2/W-3 – Wage and Tax Statement
- Click on Create Form button.
- Under the Process W-2s section, Click All Employees
- In the Select Filing Period section, in the Year field, provide the year of the form for filing and then Click OK.
- In the Employees for Form W-2/W-3 window – select the employees you are filing the W2 forms or click Mark All to select all employees displayed.
- Click on the E-File Federal Forms.
- Provide Phone Number and email address of the company on login screen.
- Click Submit.
If you face any issue during the process or find the process difficult then we suggest you to dial QuickBooks Payroll Support number to get direct access of our certified QuickBooks Proadvisors and resolve your issue problem with ease in no time.